The report said that NPAs in public sector banks, which account for more than 80% of NPAs are expected to register a fall over 400 bps to around 10.6 percent by March 2020 from a peak level of 14.6 percent in March 2018.
Jun 26, 2019
Viral Acharya, who was fondly called 'the poor man's, Raghuram Rajan', had made strong calls for RBI's independence.
Jun 24, 2019
Facebook's crypto is not designed to be a closed system and is meant for transactions in the external economy, which concerns RBI.
Jun 20, 2019
4 hours ago
- Viral video of giant sea creatures in Bombay High waters has everyone in awe: What's the story behind it?
- Ministry of Power reassures 9-min blackout won't cause grid failure or affect emergency services
- 'They should be shot': Raj Thackeray makes controversial remark against Tablighi Jamaat
- FDA-approved anti-parasitic drug proves effective against coronavirus
- Questioning accuracy of India's GDP growth rate projections: Should you believe the numbers?
- BigBasket partners with Uber for last-mile delivery in Bengaluru, Noida, Hyderabad and Chandigarh
- Government steeply slashes interest rate for small saving schemes, PPF to give 7.1% return
- Respite on EMI payments: Here's how deferring your installment re-payment will cost you dearly
- D-Street buzz: Sensex climbs 700 points, Nifty above 8,500-mark; Infosys, ONGC top gainers