Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
The proposal is apart from the $44-billion Ratnagiri project in which Saudi Arabia and UAE are partnering India's state-owned oil marketing companies.
Feb 21, 2019
In total the centre has budgeted for ₹74,140 crore in dividends from RBI and state-owned banks in the fiscal year ending 31 March. For the next FY, it has planned ₹82,910 crore from the dividend.
Feb 19, 2019
The Venezuelan government is leaving no stone unturned to convince Indian refiners to double their oil purchase. In fact, its oil minister came Indian to broker a deal with refiners like including Reliance Industries Ltd and Nayara Energy Ltd.
Feb 14, 2019
'High voltage torture', 'waste of 125 cr': KRK reviews Varun Dhawan - Shraddha Kapoor's Street Dancer 3Dnow
- Vijay's Bigil garners big viewership for its TV premiere, but fails to beat Ajith's Viswasam TRP record
- Tulsi Gabbard sues Hillary Clinton for defamation, seeks $50 million
- Davinder Singh case: Disgraced DSP brought to Jammu for NIA probe
- How KGF changed the life of Yash's bodyguard to make him a busy bee in films
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Economic slump expected to deepen as direct tax collection runs in negative zone
- Oil jumps to highest in more than a week after Libyan shutdowns
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty
- 'We are too small to take trade action on India,' says Malaysian PM after palm oil boycott