The sanctions are related to China's purchase of 10 SU-35 combat aircraft in 2017 and S-400 surface-to-air missile system-related equipment in 2018, the State Department said.
Sep 21, 2018
A bench of Chief Justice Rajendra Menon and Justice V. Kameswar Rao refused to interfere with the government policy on fixing petrol prices.
Sep 19, 2018
- Will PM Modi's intervention save IndiGo from crash-landing like Jet?
- Azim Premji speech FULL TEXT: The 'trustee' of Wipro wealth bids farewell
- Will email marketing count for your business growth? Here is what Alan Lazar says about it
- Here is why RSS economic wing is opposing PM Modi's plan for foreign currency bonds
- India issuing foreign currency bonds is anti-patriotic says RSS