The effect of climate change could also lower the living standards of nearly half the country's population by 2050, as average annual temperatures are expected to rise by 1-2 percent over three decades.
Jun 29, 2018
With the likes of Nirav Modi and Vijay Mallya in safe havens, it's time to leave political allegations aside and treat fugitive economic offenders as a national embarrassment and devise means of bringing all the 'escapes' to justice in our own law courts.
Jun 28, 2018
- Amazon unveils affordable all-new Kindle e-book reader with adjustable front light: Top facts
- Vodafone Idea launches prepaid Youth Offer with 50% off on Amazon Prime membership
- Unbelievable! Hundreds of hotel guests in S Korea were being secretly filmed, live-streamed
- CSK vs RCB to KKR vs SRH: Playing XIs of all teams in IPL 2019
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Rupee makes a turnaround amid optimism over PM Modi's re-election, becomes Asia's best-performing currency
- MakeMyTrip files case against EaseMyTrip; does brand name-identical Google Adword infringe IPRs?