The effect of climate change could also lower the living standards of nearly half the country's population by 2050, as average annual temperatures are expected to rise by 1-2 percent over three decades.
Jun 29, 2018
With the likes of Nirav Modi and Vijay Mallya in safe havens, it's time to leave political allegations aside and treat fugitive economic offenders as a national embarrassment and devise means of bringing all the 'escapes' to justice in our own law courts.
Jun 28, 2018
24 minutes ago
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric