It requires no punditry to see that re-election is difficult when /if petrol costs Rs 100 a litre. If the RBI raises rates further to arrest the rupee's fall it will add another layer of misery to the people. Will Narendra Modi pull off an odds-defying performance?
Sep 12, 2018
UN chief linked corruption to many forms of instability and violence, such as the illicit trafficking of weapons, drugs, and people, and noted that connections between corruption, terrorism and violent extremism have been repeatedly recognised by the Security Council and the General Assembly. Corruption costs $ 2.6 trillion, or five per cent of the global GDP.
Sep 11, 2018
Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?6 hours ago
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- [Exclusive] Saumya Tandon on life post-childbirth: It's challenging and tough but it's also nice
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Here is why RSS economic wing is opposing PM Modi's plan for foreign currency bonds
- FPI divests Rs 7,712 crore from Indian equity market, shows disinterest after Budget 2019-20
- Tata Group keeps top spot in brand valuation survey; Here are Top 50 firms in India