Mercedes-Benz Managing Director and Chief Executive Roland Folger has said India's plan for all-electric cars by 2030 may be too short-sighted.
Dec 24, 2017
India's plan to go all-electric with cars by 2030 'not viable,' impedes better technology: Mercedes India chief
India's list of billionaires went from 1 to 132 in the last 3 decades. All this while, the country continues to remain the home to world largest population of malnourished children and poor people.
Dec 21, 2017
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees