One year of GST: Prime minister Modi acknowledges 'positive change in the Indian economy' on Twitter
The effect of climate change could also lower the living standards of nearly half the country's population by 2050, as average annual temperatures are expected to rise by 1-2 percent over three decades.
Jun 29, 2018
With the likes of Nirav Modi and Vijay Mallya in safe havens, it's time to leave political allegations aside and treat fugitive economic offenders as a national embarrassment and devise means of bringing all the 'escapes' to justice in our own law courts.
Jun 28, 2018
India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]2 hours ago
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- India's death penalty problem: Speed up executions or rethink on judicial murder?
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Cricket live stream, TV listings and preview
- India vs Australia 2nd Test: Team news, probable playing XI and pitch conditions
- Lonavala's famous Maganlal Chikki goes off shelves after failing FDA drug test
- Johnson & Johnson agrees to pay $413 million for faulty implants; deadlock continues in India
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Didn't he pay loans for 40 years? Nitin Gadkari supports Vijay Mallya
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi