As per startup data platform, Tracxn, Jan-Mar quarter of the calendar year (CY) 2019 has witnessed a drop in total deal value from $3.2 billion to $2.4 billion, which is 25% less than the preceding quarter (Oct-Dec 2018).
Apr 3, 2019
Operated by Delhi International Airport Limited ( DIAL), formed as a consortium between GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%), and Fraport AG & Eraman Malaysia (10% each), IGIA witnessed 6.9 crore domestic and international flyers in 2018.
Mar 23, 2019
Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt twinning in pink at Soni Razdan's birthday bash [see pics]
- Pankaj Tripathi misses favourite Dussehra tradition due to COVID-19; fans can relate
- Bigg Boss 14: Wildcard contestants Kavita Kaushik, Naina Singh and Shardul Pandit indulge in war of words (watch)
- Mirzapur 2 controversy: MP Anupriya Patel demands ban on web series; here's why
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Flipkart to buy 8% stake in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail for $203.78 million
- 'Thank you, Aditya Puri, for 25 glorious years': HDFC pays grand tribute to outgoing boss
- CONCEIVED, STRIVED, CONQUERED: A boy from a town to the crown
- Wahid Badami's Marvans Mobile online store serving customers across the country now