The sanctions are related to China's purchase of 10 SU-35 combat aircraft in 2017 and S-400 surface-to-air missile system-related equipment in 2018, the State Department said.
Sep 21, 2018
Amid trade war, Trump admin slaps Chinese military with sanctions for Russian fighter jets, missiles deal
A bench of Chief Justice Rajendra Menon and Justice V. Kameswar Rao refused to interfere with the government policy on fixing petrol prices.
Sep 19, 2018
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- Galaxy care becomes first hospital in the world to ACQUIRE THE VERSIUS SURGICAL ROBOTIC SYSTEM