The big amount demanded from the central bank is mainly because of importing currency note paper and other printing materials used for printing Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Sep 6, 2017
About Rs 1.85 lakh crore of working capital will get stuck annually because of GST implementation.
Sep 6, 2017
Bitcoin gained a massive 400% growth in terms of value thanks to increased interest expressed by major financial institutions over cryptocurrencies backed by blockchain technology for secure transactions.
Sep 3, 2017
1 hour ago
- Meghan Markle adopts Princess Diana's nickname for Queen
- Nick Jonas-Priyanka Chopra dating: Delta Goodrem is devastated that ex-boyfriend is getting serious with Quantico actress
- Bobby Deol on dealing with tough times, self-motivation, Race 3 and his father [Video]
- Here's Matthew Hayden's advice to Virat Kohli for England tour [Exclusive]
- DBT savings could touch Rs 40,000 crore in current Financial Year
- India set to impose $240 mn retaliatory tariffs on imports from US
- Japan's SoftBank to invest up to $100 billion to boost India's solar power production
- Cash-strapped Rolls-Royce to cut 4,600 jobs, mostly in the UK
- Tesla sends home 9% workers as Elon Musk chases elusive profits