All in all, the split raises questions on the extent to which MPC members trust the monetary authority's forecasting models which always overestimate price pressures.
Aug 7, 2017
Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- iPhone X available with zero down payment, EMIs as low as Rs 5,599
- Reliance Jio offers 3GB data per day for Rs 149: Other prepaid offers for data hoggers
- Radhika Vemula dismisses 'cheque bounce' report but BJP's Piyush Goyal uses it to slam Congress-Muslim League
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- DBT savings could touch Rs 40,000 crore in current Financial Year