UN chief linked corruption to many forms of instability and violence, such as the illicit trafficking of weapons, drugs, and people, and noted that connections between corruption, terrorism and violent extremism have been repeatedly recognised by the Security Council and the General Assembly. Corruption costs $ 2.6 trillion, or five per cent of the global GDP.
Sep 11, 2018
- How KGF changed the life of Yash's bodyguard to make him a busy bee in films
- Shylock/Kuberan movie review and rating by audience: Live updates on Mammootty's film
- Meerut set to host India's first war memorial dedicated to service animals
- 'Mr and Mrs Kaushal': Things getting serious between Vicky Kaushal-Katrina Kaif?
- Govt to decriminalise Income Tax Act, PMLA in a move to achieve '$5 trillion economy'
- Economic slump expected to deepen as direct tax collection runs in negative zone
- Oil jumps to highest in more than a week after Libyan shutdowns
- Sensex, Nifty tumble as SC dismisses Airtel, Vodafone pleas on payment dues
- Zomato acquires Uber Eats India for Rs 2,485 crore; over 100 workers face job uncertainty