Good news for Indian techies as Trump proposes to end visa lottery system in favour of skilled workers
However, people who do not qualify for the CLSS will have to pay 12 percent GST for the same house.
Jan 26, 2018
Budget 2018: Focus on National Employment Policy, labour law reform as jobless ranks swell to 18 million
Disturbing trend: ILO warns 77% of Indian workers will face employment vulnerability by 2019, higher than world level
World Economic Forum in Davos: India 5th most attractive spot for investment, shows PwC survey of global CEOs
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- Global cues, political uncertainties suppress Indian equity indices
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Sensex surges 600 points; Trust in Modi's return in 2019 fuelling markets?