Mercedes-Benz Managing Director and Chief Executive Roland Folger has said India's plan for all-electric cars by 2030 may be too short-sighted.
Dec 24, 2017
India's plan to go all-electric with cars by 2030 'not viable,' impedes better technology: Mercedes India chief
India's list of billionaires went from 1 to 132 in the last 3 decades. All this while, the country continues to remain the home to world largest population of malnourished children and poor people.
Dec 21, 2017
- From luxury yachts to fancy watches, Vijay Mallya no longer owns fabled assets
- Rajasthan Assembly election: Congress set to form govt with majority, says Sachin Pilot
- India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- Global cues, political uncertainties suppress Indian equity indices
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- Sensex surges 600 points; Trust in Modi's return in 2019 fuelling markets?
- Bonds, rupee fall over mixed exit polls for PM Modi, rise in oil prices