The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has fixed the tax framework, which will be rolled out on July 1. Goods of common use and consumed largely by the masses will be spared in the final list. There are certain goods that are kept under nil or zero percent GST rate to benefit the masses.
Jun 27, 2017
Embarrasing timing: PM Modi's '7,000 reforms in 3 years' claim came a day after Economist downvoted him as reformer
46 minutes ago
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products