Bharatmala project: Road transport ministry seeks additional Rs 25,000 crore to decongest cities' traffic
Mercedes-Benz Managing Director and Chief Executive Roland Folger has said India's plan for all-electric cars by 2030 may be too short-sighted.
Dec 24, 2017
India's plan to go all-electric with cars by 2030 'not viable,' impedes better technology: Mercedes India chief
India's list of billionaires went from 1 to 132 in the last 3 decades. All this while, the country continues to remain the home to world largest population of malnourished children and poor people.
Dec 21, 2017
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Reliance battles Comcast, Sony for a substantial stake in Zee
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake