President Nicolas Maduro said that the country will remove five zeros from its currency, the Bolivar, to battle the rising inflation projected to reach 1 million percent this year.
Jul 26, 2018
Oil companies such as Exxon Mobil have been vocal about their stance against Russia sanctions. Opponents claim sanctions unfairly penalise U.S. companies.
Jul 21, 2018
The company, which has been marred in controversy following the violence during the Sterlite protests in Tuticorin, has sought a permanent injunction against the state government from interfering with the operations of its copper smelter.
Jul 20, 2018
Estimates by the Bank of Korea say that North Korea's GDP fell by 3.5 percent in 2017, its largest drop since 1997. With denuclearization talks in full swing, Kim Jong Un is attempting to revive his country's economy at the earliest.
Jul 20, 2018
'Operation Lotus' in Rajasthan: Ashok Gehlot alleges BJP trying to topple govt, MLAs offered Rs 15 cr13 hours ago
- The Beardo Millionaires: Trendy beard category founders exit, sell full stake to Marico
- How Adobe CEO Shantanu Narayen defied odds, added $3.13bn revenue in Q2
- Apple supplier Foxconn to invest $1 billion in India
- Punjab National Bank reports Rs 3,688 crore DHFL loans as fraud
- Sensex, Nifty rise as focus shifts to corporate earnings