If it electrifies its entire route, the railways will save about Rs 10,500 crore in fuel bills every year.
Nov 24, 2017
NITI Aayog's prediction of battery market in India is almost equivalent to 2/5th of the global battery demand.
Nov 23, 2017
This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-202010 hours ago
- No notch, no hole - Samsung's A90 gets perfect display even Galaxy S10 lacks
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals: Live streaming, playing XI and global TV listings
- Counter-ceasefire violations: India Army gets long range sniper rifle for effective retaliation
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?