The Reserve Bank of India says that of Rs 15.44 lakh crore of banned notes, Rs 15.28 lakh crore notes -- nearly 99 percent -- had returned to the system through public deposits.
Aug 31, 2017
About 3,000 posts of Income Tax Inspector are vacant and Assessment Officers are said to be overburdened with work.
Aug 29, 2017
The unions demanded immediate relief to employees who have filed petitions under section 2A of IT Act against forced resignations, the NDLF's IT employees' wing said.
Aug 29, 2017
- Jawa Motorcycles to add dual-channel ABS to Jawa, Forty Two: Report
- Nissan India starts booking for Kicks SUV ahead of January launch
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes a blinder mid-air; Twitter goes crazy over stunning catch [Video]
- How did Sachin Pilot and Sara Abdullah meet? A love story that goes beyond religion and politics
- Will PM Modi roll out universal basic income scheme to win back voters?
- French aerospace contractor Thales to hire 2,000 engineers for Bangalore centre
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai explains why searching 'idiot' turns up Donald Trump's images
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? Centre appoints new RBI governor following Urjit Patel's resignation
- Global cues, political uncertainties suppress Indian equity indices