Elected politicians can take countries down wrong path; need broad-based economic growth: Raghuram Rajan
If it electrifies its entire route, the railways will save about Rs 10,500 crore in fuel bills every year.
Nov 24, 2017
NITI Aayog's prediction of battery market in India is almost equivalent to 2/5th of the global battery demand.
Nov 23, 2017
Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?7 hours ago
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- [Exclusive] Saumya Tandon on life post-childbirth: It's challenging and tough but it's also nice
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- Will PM Modi's intervention save IndiGo from crash-landing like Jet?
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- FPI divests Rs 7,712 crore from Indian equity market, shows disinterest after Budget 2019-20