Foreign tourist arrivals from January 2017 to July 2017 were 56.74 lakh, recording a growth of 15.7 per cent from last year, said tourism ministry.
Aug 18, 2017
Even as New Delhi and Beijing are sparring over the Doklam plateau, Chinese imports to India have increased 33 percent in the April-June quarter over the same period last year.
Aug 14, 2017
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Reliance battles Comcast, Sony for a substantial stake in Zee
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake