FMCG companies set to reduce prices after GST rate cut; but benefits unlikely to reach consumers soon
Redevelopment will be in core infrastructure like platforms, lounges, ticketing counters, parking and other facilities.
Nov 13, 2017
India-China should join hands for better trade, says Alibaba even as calls to boycott Chinese goods get louder
DeMo: Nov 8, 2016 will be remembered as a watershed moment in history of Indian economy, says Arun Jaitley [READ FULL TEXT]
According to the proposal, the government would offer a maximum fund of Rs 105 crore each to the selected cities to procure mass electric vehicles for public transport.
Nov 5, 2017
The global retail giant plans to add 5-7 stores in the next calendar year even as it begins piloting 'dark stores' or fulfilment centres for retailers, stockists and kirana stores buying from it.
Nov 4, 2017
While Bengaluru, Delhi and Mumbai retained their position as the key start-up hubs in India, 20 per cent of the startups emerged from tier II and III cities, the report noted.
Nov 4, 2017
Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?7 hours ago
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- [Exclusive] Saumya Tandon on life post-childbirth: It's challenging and tough but it's also nice
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- Will PM Modi's intervention save IndiGo from crash-landing like Jet?
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- FPI divests Rs 7,712 crore from Indian equity market, shows disinterest after Budget 2019-20