The government of India could hike the salary of central government employees again and it could come into effect early next year.
Oct 2, 2017
Says work on the diesel locomotive plant at Marhowra in Bihar is going ahead as planned.
Sep 28, 2017
Former finance minister Yashwant Sinha criticises Arun Jaitley, says economy is 'on a downward spiral'
The final decision on the matter will be taken by the GST Council on October 6.
Sep 26, 2017
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Is it safe to fly Jet Airways? Engineers' union has some scary update