Labours Shadow Secretary of State for Defence as told IBTimes UK that Thresay May need to get down to work and that there is still a lot of uncertainty surrounding Brexit. The UK has officially triggered Article 50 as Sir Tim Barrow, the British Ambassador to the EU, handed Donald Tusk a letter signed by Theresa May signalling the UKs desire to begin formal divorce proceedings.
Mar 29, 2017
On 28 March the new high security 12 sided £1 coin is being introduced as legal tender, replacing the round pound that has been in circulation since 21 April 1983. The new coin is claimed to be ‘the most secure coin in the world’ as it boasts anti-counterfeit measures, as the Royal Mint claims one in every 30 coins returned in change are fake.
Mar 27, 2017
The Difference: When Good Enough Isn't Enough: The caring mindset and other keys to quality at work, and in life | BOOK REVIEW
Government to make Aadhaar Card mandatory for filing income tax returns and EPF; so what happens to PAN?
India's domestic air traffic falls in February; IndiGo, Air India saw dip in market share while Jet Airways, SpiceJet, Go Air gain
1 minute ago
- Saifuddin Soz's comment on Kashmir's independence draws flak from BJP, Congress says not party's viewpoint
- Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 MotoGP edition India launch soon
- Are we the only intelligent species in observable universe? Possibly, says new research
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India