The government of India could hike the salary of central government employees again and it could come into effect early next year.
Oct 2, 2017
Says work on the diesel locomotive plant at Marhowra in Bihar is going ahead as planned.
Sep 28, 2017
Former finance minister Yashwant Sinha criticises Arun Jaitley, says economy is 'on a downward spiral'
The final decision on the matter will be taken by the GST Council on October 6.
Sep 26, 2017
- After MiG-29, Indian Air force to procure additional squadron of Su 30 MKI jets
- Post-Pulwama: Govt allows air travel for jawans of CRPF, other forces in J&K
- J&K govt withdraws security cover of Shah Faesal and Mehbooba Mufti aide, among others
- Dhaka fire: At least 70 killed in major blaze in Chawkbazar, toll likely to rise
- What's Anil Ambani's net worth? Quicksilver erosion of $43 bln over a forgettable decade
- Saudi Aramco in talks with Reliance to ramp up oil sector investments
- Major boost to govt exchequer as RBI approves Rs 28,000 crore interim dividend
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Reliance battles Comcast, Sony for a substantial stake in Zee