The big amount demanded from the central bank is mainly because of importing currency note paper and other printing materials used for printing Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Sep 6, 2017
About Rs 1.85 lakh crore of working capital will get stuck annually because of GST implementation.
Sep 6, 2017
Bitcoin gained a massive 400% growth in terms of value thanks to increased interest expressed by major financial institutions over cryptocurrencies backed by blockchain technology for secure transactions.
Sep 3, 2017
India vs Australia: Twitter mocks Ravi Shastri for controversial b**ls statement on national television21 hours ago
- Nissan Kicks SUV: Interior, engine specifications and bookings details revealed
- Indian Motorcycle launches FTR 1200 S street tracker at Rs 14.99 lakh
- BMW G 310 R, G 310 GS selling with benefits of up to Rs 70,000 in India
- Salman Khan brutally trolled for turning Anant Ambani's background dancer at Isha Ambani's sangeet ceremony
- Kotak Mahindra Bank takes RBI to court over promoter holding norm; shares tank
- IMF chief economist throws his weight behind Narendra Modi
- National Pension Scheme: Centre exempts tax on withdrawal
- 156 NGOs face government's wrath for defying orders, stopped from receiving foreign funds
- Who is Shaktikanta Das? RBI's new governor after Urjit Patel tendered his resignation