All in all, the split raises questions on the extent to which MPC members trust the monetary authority's forecasting models which always overestimate price pressures.
Aug 7, 2017
Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
- 'Gully Boy' in politics? BJP, Congress release rap inspired videos of leaders
- Boris Johnson's sister Rachel bares chest on national TV in Brexit protest
- China says it will block India's bid to list Masood Azhar as global terrorist
- Pulwama attack: Protests take a violent turn in Jammu; Curfew imposed after CRPF tragedy
- Who is Ankiti Bose? The founder and CEO of the latest member of Unicorn club
- Online smartphone sales to crash as new e-commerce regulations kick in
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Yes Bank shares zoom nearly 30% on clean score in RBI's divergence report
- RCom trouble: Lenders press for more collateral from Reliance Group promoters