Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci is the new White House communications director. The position has been empty since the resignation of Mike Dubke in May. Scaramucci is a longtime supporter and major donor of Trump, and was a member on his transition team during the 2016 election. Known to his friends as Mooch, Scaramucci has made multiple TV appearances defending Trump during the election, after raising funds for Scott Walker and Jeb Bush during the primaries. Prior to joining Trumps team, Scaramucci was a hedge fund manager, and a longtime Republican party fundraiser. He was a self-proclaimed top fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Jul 21, 2017
U.K. air traffic controllers expect to handle more than 8,800 flights today (21 July) – the busiest day on record for UK airspace. This graphic animation shows the volume of air traffic over the U.K. in a 24 hour period on June 06, 2017.
Jul 21, 2017
This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-202011 hours ago
- No notch, no hole - Samsung's A90 gets perfect display even Galaxy S10 lacks
- India's defence manufacturing get big boost as Chile shows interest to buy BrahMos missile
- Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals: Live streaming, playing XI and global TV listings
- Counter-ceasefire violations: India Army gets long range sniper rifle for effective retaliation
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Mukesh and Anil Ambani: A storied billionaire sibling rivalry is finally ending?
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?