FMCG companies set to reduce prices after GST rate cut; but benefits unlikely to reach consumers soon
Redevelopment will be in core infrastructure like platforms, lounges, ticketing counters, parking and other facilities.
Nov 13, 2017
India-China should join hands for better trade, says Alibaba even as calls to boycott Chinese goods get louder
DeMo: Nov 8, 2016 will be remembered as a watershed moment in history of Indian economy, says Arun Jaitley [READ FULL TEXT]
According to the proposal, the government would offer a maximum fund of Rs 105 crore each to the selected cities to procure mass electric vehicles for public transport.
Nov 5, 2017
- US to pull last troops from north Syria; Syrian army to redeploy on border
- Grenade attack in Srinagar: 7 injured, security beefed up near Lal Chowk
- J&K restriction-free: Mobile phones to ring again in Kashmir from Monday
- WATCH | PM Modi picks litter from Mamallapuram beach, keeps up with Swachh Bharat Mission
- IRCTC makes bumper opening at Dalaal Street, best time to book profit?
- After PMC debacle, Centre starts working on stronger framework for co-op banks
- Fact Check: Demonetisation again? Rs 2000 currency notes to be discontinued?
- Raghuram Rajan's take on how worrying the economic situation is as growth slows
- Air India pilots resign en masse over promotion, salary demands