More & more Indians are preferring plane over train: Only nostalgia won't help railways survive the challenge
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has fixed the tax framework, which will be rolled out on July 1. Goods of common use and consumed largely by the masses will be spared in the final list. There are certain goods that are kept under nil or zero percent GST rate to benefit the masses.
Jun 27, 2017
Embarrasing timing: PM Modi's '7,000 reforms in 3 years' claim came a day after Economist downvoted him as reformer
- Nokia 7 Plus sent user info to China-based server, HMD Global responds
- IPL 2019: BSNL launches Rs 199, Rs 499 prepaid plan with cricket score alert options and more
- Samajwadi Party president Akhilesh Yadav to contest from Mulayam's Azamgarh seat
- This is why Alia Bhatt may dethrone Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut to become top actress in 2019-2020
- Can Mukesh Ambani's Reliance use Chinese example for Venezuela oil trade?
- Delhi's IGI airport grows fastest in World's top 20 hubs, surpasses Frankfurt to become 12th busiest
- Nirav Modi to be extradited to India? UK court issues arrest warrant against fugitive diamantaire
- Anil Ambani invokes 'family values' after elder brother Mukesh saves him from jail
- Are Mindtree founders foolish, lower middle class folks?