Demonetisation: Will citizens holding scrapped Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes after December 30 have to pay Rs 50,000 fine?
Budget 2017: PM Modi's taxation comment could raise 'uncertainty' among foreign investors, says Kotak
7th Pay Commission: Bad news for staff and pensioners of autonomous bodies as their pay revision may be delayed further
Demonetisation: Govt launches Lucky Grahak Yojana and Digi-Dhan Vyapar Yojana to promote digital payments
46 minutes ago
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products