Sales of iPhones this year will significantly contribute towards making Apple the most valuable company, putting its market cap at $1 trillion.
Aug 10, 2017
All in all, the split raises questions on the extent to which MPC members trust the monetary authority's forecasting models which always overestimate price pressures.
Aug 7, 2017
Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
- US to pull last troops from north Syria; Syrian army to redeploy on border
- Grenade attack in Srinagar: 7 injured, security beefed up near Lal Chowk
- J&K restriction-free: Mobile phones to ring again in Kashmir from Monday
- WATCH | PM Modi picks litter from Mamallapuram beach, keeps up with Swachh Bharat Mission
- More than 5 lakh jobs expected to be lost due to slump in real estate industry
- Fact Check: Demonetisation again? Rs 2000 currency notes to be discontinued?
- Fuel price set to spike as tension rises after Iran oil tanker hit in Red Sea
- Air India pilots resign en masse over promotion, salary demands
- When will economic slowdown end? World Bank predicts 2nd year of fall in growth