All in all, the split raises questions on the extent to which MPC members trust the monetary authority's forecasting models which always overestimate price pressures.
Aug 7, 2017
Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
50 minutes ago
- 'I literally said my last goodbyes' says US hiker whose life was saved by Apple Watch
- Hong Kong officially withdraws controversial extradition bill after months of protests
- Pakistani singer dons suicide vest, threatens PM Modi; Twitter calls her out for insensitivity
- Awantipora encounter: Hamid Lelhari, Zakir Musa's successor, killed in J&K
- Big bonanza for farmers: Govt hikes MSP for rabi crops from 50% to 109%
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Why is the world watching for Prime Minister Modi's response to Walmart letter?
- Govt plans to merge loss-making state telecoms firms BSNL and MTNL; here's why
- Urban Ladder co-founder Rajiv Srivatsa steps down