Market experts said the first half of this year was also impacted by the effects of demonetisation.
Dec 19, 2017
After victory in Gujarat, BJP's big focus will be rural economy in the next Budget; will farmers' suicide reduce in 2018?
Gujarat election result 2017: Modi will shun economic reforms and play populist card in the run-up to 2019
From India's independence struggle to economic liberalisation, these handful of Indian companies have stood the test of time.
Dec 16, 2017
Aftab Shivdasani on battling COVID-19, embracing fatherhood, completing 21 years in Bollywood: Exclusive17 minutes ago
- No 3rd-degree murder charge for George Floyd's killer cop; faces more serious charges
- Deep dive into Pankaj Tripathi's real life, Mirzapur character Kaleen Bhaiya & more: Exclusive
- Oppo Watch: Android wearable at its finest
- J&K govt can force its employees to retire after 22 years in service [Details]
- Wahid Badami's Marvans Mobile online store serving customers across the country now
- CONCEIVED, STRIVED, CONQUERED: A boy from a town to the crown
- Qualcomm, Reliance Jio light up India's first 5G trials, top 1000 MB speeds
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Paytm enters credit card biz, to issue 20 lakh cards in 12-18 months | All you need to know