Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci is the new White House communications director. The position has been empty since the resignation of Mike Dubke in May. Scaramucci is a longtime supporter and major donor of Trump, and was a member on his transition team during the 2016 election. Known to his friends as Mooch, Scaramucci has made multiple TV appearances defending Trump during the election, after raising funds for Scott Walker and Jeb Bush during the primaries. Prior to joining Trumps team, Scaramucci was a hedge fund manager, and a longtime Republican party fundraiser. He was a self-proclaimed top fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Jul 21, 2017
U.K. air traffic controllers expect to handle more than 8,800 flights today (21 July) – the busiest day on record for UK airspace. This graphic animation shows the volume of air traffic over the U.K. in a 24 hour period on June 06, 2017.
Jul 21, 2017
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- Amid sluggish growth in core business, Ola introduces self-drive car rentals in Bengaluru
- Govt may permit private sector companies to commercially mine coal post Diwali
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?