Telecom employees willing to shift sectors, take pay cuts as industry sees slump; 100,000 jobs may face the axe
Govt retaliates to 'Gabbar Singh Tax' jibe by Rahul Gandhi as September collection hits Rs 92,150 crore
Government announces Rs 2.11 lakh crore recapitalisation for PSBs: PM Modi plays big gamble on job front?
The Central government on Tuesday waived the late fee for filing GST returns for August and September. Read to know why you still may have to pay the fee.
Oct 24, 2017
India gets further push on road to progress: Rs 7 lakh crore project for 83,000 km of highways gets Cabinet nod
The Central government has begun the process that will bring 2 Mbps broadband connectivity to each and every corner of India. Read to know more.
Oct 24, 2017
Japans Prime Minister Shinzo Abes gamble paid off as his ruling bloc secured two-thirds of majority in the Lower House in the snap election. Following the results, Abe promised to deal firmly with North Korea amid the rising tensions in the region.
Oct 23, 2017
- Kamala Harris 'Maa Durga' controversy: Our religion is not your meme, say furious Netizens
- Ludo Trailer: 'Kab tak wait karna padega?' asks Aamir Khan; Abhishek Bachchan responds
- Airtel blames 'clerical error' over user data sharing; tweaks privacy policies
- Black police officers raise concerns over Trump endorsements, say 'our feelings are not considered'
- Paytm enters credit card biz, to issue 20 lakh cards in 12-18 months | All you need to know
- Air India facing a very challenging financial situation: Hardeep Puri
- Bangladesh about to overtake India's per capita GDP in 2020: IMF
- From thinking about the next new normal to making it work: Outbound Midst The Pandemic