The government of India could hike the salary of central government employees again and it could come into effect early next year.
Oct 2, 2017
Says work on the diesel locomotive plant at Marhowra in Bihar is going ahead as planned.
Sep 28, 2017
Former finance minister Yashwant Sinha criticises Arun Jaitley, says economy is 'on a downward spiral'
The final decision on the matter will be taken by the GST Council on October 6.
Sep 26, 2017
- Kamala Harris 'Maa Durga' controversy: Our religion is not your meme, say furious Netizens
- Ludo Trailer: 'Kab tak wait karna padega?' asks Aamir Khan; Abhishek Bachchan responds
- Airtel blames 'clerical error' over user data sharing; tweaks privacy policies
- Black police officers raise concerns over Trump endorsements, say 'our feelings are not considered'
- Paytm enters credit card biz, to issue 20 lakh cards in 12-18 months | All you need to know
- Air India facing a very challenging financial situation: Hardeep Puri
- Bangladesh about to overtake India's per capita GDP in 2020: IMF
- From thinking about the next new normal to making it work: Outbound Midst The Pandemic