Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci is the new White House communications director. The position has been empty since the resignation of Mike Dubke in May. Scaramucci is a longtime supporter and major donor of Trump, and was a member on his transition team during the 2016 election. Known to his friends as Mooch, Scaramucci has made multiple TV appearances defending Trump during the election, after raising funds for Scott Walker and Jeb Bush during the primaries. Prior to joining Trumps team, Scaramucci was a hedge fund manager, and a longtime Republican party fundraiser. He was a self-proclaimed top fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Jul 21, 2017
U.K. air traffic controllers expect to handle more than 8,800 flights today (21 July) – the busiest day on record for UK airspace. This graphic animation shows the volume of air traffic over the U.K. in a 24 hour period on June 06, 2017.
Jul 21, 2017
The designer of the Jane Austen £2 coin, Dominique Evans, speaks about how the new coin came about.
Jul 18, 2017
- Bheeshma 1st week box office collection: Here is how much Nithiin and Rashmika Mandanna's film collects in 7 days
- Dil Raju gets married for second time in private wedding? Details inside
- Priyanka Chopra is summer ready, flaunts well-toned curves on Harper's Bazaar Singapore cover
- Why Simbu considers Dhanush as his rival? This Throwback video precisely explains it
- No delay in mega-merger of 10 PSU banks from April 1, loans will be restructured: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Bank employees' unions to call for a nationwide three-day strike from March 11 to 13
- Softbank's Rajeev Misra accused of corporate subterfuge, orchestrating 'dark art campaign'
- India to send billions of dollars to US, going to do lot of business: Donald Trump
- Great news for Airtel users traveling abroad: Telco finally addresses customer grievances