Venezuela has inaugurated the new legislative superbody elected last week. The 545-member constituent assembly has been condemned by governments across Latin America, the U.S. and EU. Opposition protesters clashed again with security forces in Caracas. They believe the assembly endangers Venezuelas democratic freedoms. The all-powerful body may decide to dissolve the opposition-run congress and will rewrite the constitution, giving the ruling Socialist Party vast new powers.
Aug 5, 2017
The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
How are Chinese firms doing in India amid calls for boycott of Chinese goods from various quarters? Find out.
Aug 2, 2017
2 hours ago
- 'Kozhikode airport safety as per ICAO guidelines': Hardeep Puri fact-checks Congress claims
- Indonesia's volcano eruption sends warning of possible lava flow
- Irrfan Khan to Sushant Singh Rajput: 2020, the year of most shocking deaths
- Sushant Singh Rajput - Disha Salian: What's the theory that says the two deaths are linked
- How US govt's 7% per-country cap on green card punishes Indian immigrants
- Mukesh Ambani is now world's fourth richest; net worth stands at $80.6 billion
- Digital Vision under DGCI scanner: Renaming Coldbest to Cofset AT cough syrup didn't help manufacturer
- India's equity mutual funds show first outflows in more than four years
- How this 17-Year-Old's startup changed the financial future of over 200 Bangladeshis during quarantine