7th Pay Commission: 7 key things to know about the Rs 31,000 crore bonanza that will benefit 48 lakh employees
7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves hike in HRA, other allowances for Central govt employees, pensioners; read list of all allowances here
More & more Indians are preferring plane over train: Only nostalgia won't help railways survive the challenge
The Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council has fixed the tax framework, which will be rolled out on July 1. Goods of common use and consumed largely by the masses will be spared in the final list. There are certain goods that are kept under nil or zero percent GST rate to benefit the masses.
Jun 27, 2017
Embarrasing timing: PM Modi's '7,000 reforms in 3 years' claim came a day after Economist downvoted him as reformer
- Hindu priest beaten up in New York as attacker yells 'this is my neighbourhood'; was this a hate crime?
- Trump relished 'Send her back!' rally chants in South Carolina, says Ocasio-Cortez
- Redmi Note 7 Pro receives crucial update: Fixes video recording glitch
- Trying to look older through FaceApp filter could have immediate ramifications
- Oppo to launch e-store to boost online sale, offer online exclusive smartphones
- Here's why export-led growth is required for a new India
- Bimal Jalan report: Govt may put more pressure on RBI for cash to meet budget target
- Govt tells Air India to freeze all appointments, promotions
- US-based Ebix buys travel portal Yatra for Rs 2,323 crore