U.S. President Donald Trump said on Sept. 6 he would get into great detail about his tax reform plan in the next two weeks.Trump, during a visit to North Dakota, listed his broad principles for tax reform to include simplifying the U.S. tax code and providing tax relief to middle-class Americans.
Sep 7, 2017
The big amount demanded from the central bank is mainly because of importing currency note paper and other printing materials used for printing Rs 500 and Rs 1,000 notes.
Sep 6, 2017
About Rs 1.85 lakh crore of working capital will get stuck annually because of GST implementation.
Sep 6, 2017
Bitcoin gained a massive 400% growth in terms of value thanks to increased interest expressed by major financial institutions over cryptocurrencies backed by blockchain technology for secure transactions.
Sep 3, 2017
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?
- FDA finds traces of Asbestos: Johnson & Johnson recalls 33,000 bottles of Baby Powder
- Home sales decline 25% in July-September: Report
- Even after growth rate cut to 6.1%, Indian economy remains 'very strong': IMF
- Social media scare prompts HDFC Bank to clarify on deposit insurance programme