UPI makes digital transfers and payments through various banks a seamless journey. Here's how Google will make a bet for it.
Jul 10, 2017
Industry insiders say that the big ticket trade in chikan would be badly hit by the levy of GST on their products, while small timers are struggling to figure out how to adjust with the new system.
Jul 9, 2017
Watch IRS officer R Sriram simplify the Goods and Services Tax (GST), in an exclusive interview with International Business Times India. GST is seen as the biggest ever indirect tax reform in post-Independence India.
Jul 6, 2017
52 minutes ago
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Aero India 2019: 2 Surya Kiran aircraft collide mid-air during rehearsals in Bengaluru; 1 pilot dead
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake
- Pulwama terror attack: Traders cautious as geopolitical pressures rise amid political rhetoric