Wall Street financier Anthony Scaramucci is the new White House communications director. The position has been empty since the resignation of Mike Dubke in May. Scaramucci is a longtime supporter and major donor of Trump, and was a member on his transition team during the 2016 election. Known to his friends as Mooch, Scaramucci has made multiple TV appearances defending Trump during the election, after raising funds for Scott Walker and Jeb Bush during the primaries. Prior to joining Trumps team, Scaramucci was a hedge fund manager, and a longtime Republican party fundraiser. He was a self-proclaimed top fundraiser for Mitt Romney in 2012.
Jul 21, 2017
U.K. air traffic controllers expect to handle more than 8,800 flights today (21 July) – the busiest day on record for UK airspace. This graphic animation shows the volume of air traffic over the U.K. in a 24 hour period on June 06, 2017.
Jul 21, 2017
The designer of the Jane Austen £2 coin, Dominique Evans, speaks about how the new coin came about.
Jul 18, 2017
- Indian-origin couple found dead with gunshot wounds in Texas apartment
- Mumbai bank manager cheats account holders by forging signatures on DDs, cash withdrawal slips
- Eliminated JeM leadership within 100 hours of Pulwama attack: Indian Army
- Don't miss: Twitter went nuts after India snubs Pakistan handshake offer at Kulbhushan Jadhav hearing [VIDEO]
- Rupee weakened against dollar in choppy weekly trade
- Johnson & Johnson implant patients question compensation package
- Reliance battles Comcast, Sony for a substantial stake in Zee
- Paytm to take longer than expected to return profits amid surging losses
- Airbus scraps A380 superjumbos; 3,500 European jobs at stake