Faced with a slowdown in domestic demand and the potential fallout from the trade war, Chinese policymakers have started to step up policy support for the economy and have softened their stance on deleveraging.
Jul 16, 2018
Fortis has accepted a ($585 million) offer from IHH for a 31 percent stake, capping a months-long bidding war for control of the Indian firm that drew interest from domestic and international suitors.
Jul 13, 2018
- CCTV footage: Drunk police officer crushes woman under car in Delhi
- PM Modi's clear message to China from Ladakh: Age of expansionism over, this is age of development
- Angelina Jolie spotted shopping with daughter after months
- OnePlus launched 3 'affordable' smart TVs in India; which model suits you best
- Laalsa – How Suresh Redyam made his Dream Come True
- 'Small businesses may not survive prolonged crisis': Khatabook CEO predicts
- Intel to invests Rs 1,894.5 Crore in Reliance Jio, 12th deal in 11 weeks
- The youngest Iranian businessman – Reza Abbaszadeh
- Cognizant benches 18,000 employees, Karnataka Union to approach government