Faced with a slowdown in domestic demand and the potential fallout from the trade war, Chinese policymakers have started to step up policy support for the economy and have softened their stance on deleveraging.
Jul 16, 2018
Fortis has accepted a ($585 million) offer from IHH for a 31 percent stake, capping a months-long bidding war for control of the Indian firm that drew interest from domestic and international suitors.
Jul 13, 2018
43 minutes ago
- Westinghouse set to sign pact with NPCIL for nuclear reactors during Trump visit
- Who is Amulya Leona, 19-year-old who chanted 'Pakistan Zindabad' at anti-CAA protest?
- Bhoot Part One - The Haunted Ship critics review and rating: Vicky Kaushal's film falls flat, fails to impress
- Kareena Kapoor Khan reveals how she broke up with Shahid Kapoor during Jab We Met shooting
- Here's how badly coronavirus outbreak has impacted global trade
- Indian economic revival likely to be shallow: Moody's lowers GDP growth rate to 5.4% for 2020
- HSBC layoffs 2020: London-based bank to axe up to 35,000 jobs in massive overhaul
- J&K attracts Rs 670 crore investment ahead of investor summit: Toyota, Oracle show interest
- Microsoft's third R&D hub in India creates jobs for 'thousands of engineers'