The counterfeit Rs 2,000 notes were dispensed bearing 'Guaranteed by the Children's Government', 'Churan label', 'I promise to pay the bearer two thousand coupons' etc.
Aug 4, 2017
Another case of 'Children Bank of India' fake notes dispensed from a private bank ATM in Mumbai [VIDEO]
How are Chinese firms doing in India amid calls for boycott of Chinese goods from various quarters? Find out.
Aug 2, 2017
46 minutes ago
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees
- Plans to sell Air India shelved, government looks at improving profits
- Trump's trade war heats up with tariffs imposed by EU, India
- As countermeasure, India hikes import duty on 29 US products