A bench of Chief Justice Rajendra Menon and Justice V. Kameswar Rao refused to interfere with the government policy on fixing petrol prices.
Sep 19, 2018
Karnataka govt to reduce petrol, diesel prices by Rs 2 per litre amid rising fuel rates in the country
- SC grants bail to P Chidambaram in INX media case, to remain in Tihar jail in ED custody
- Reliance Jio prepaid plans with unlimited calls: New 'All-in-One' plans explained
- Black Shark 2 price in India generously slashed by up to 20,000 for limited time
- WhatsApp brings exciting new feature exclusively for iPhone users
- IBTimes Exclusive: CEO of 100-year-old accounting institute shares golden tips for finance professionals
- Is India the new China? Sitharaman eyes blueprint for firms fleeing trade war
- FTA with the US? How close is India to clinching the all-important trade deal?
- Infosys techies accuse CEO, CFO of unethical practices
- Can India tide over economic crisis that may be worse than the 2008 recession?