A separate section in the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC) modelled after international best practices will help partners in foreign tie-ups
Mar 5, 2019
Bengaluru currently has 34 per cent job openings in cryptocurrency in recruitment website 'Indeed', making it top the list while Pune trails far behind with only eight per cent job openings in cryptocurrency.
Feb 28, 2019
Widening of 'affordable housing' category and rate reduction expected to give a push to Narendra Modi government's 'Housing for All 2022' programme.
Feb 25, 2019
The proposal is apart from the $44-billion Ratnagiri project in which Saudi Arabia and UAE are partnering India's state-owned oil marketing companies.
Feb 21, 2019
- Aftab Shivdasani on battling COVID-19, embracing fatherhood, completing 21 years in Bollywood: Exclusive
- No 3rd-degree murder charge for George Floyd's killer cop; faces more serious charges
- Deep dive into Pankaj Tripathi's real life, Mirzapur character Kaleen Bhaiya & more: Exclusive
- Oppo Watch: Android wearable at its finest
- Wahid Badami's Marvans Mobile online store serving customers across the country now
- CONCEIVED, STRIVED, CONQUERED: A boy from a town to the crown
- Qualcomm, Reliance Jio light up India's first 5G trials, top 1000 MB speeds
- Jeff Bezos vs Mukesh Ambani: Battle royale for India's retail crown
- Paytm enters credit card biz, to issue 20 lakh cards in 12-18 months | All you need to know