The Indian government had also received assurance from 13 domestic and global firms to invest a collective amount of Rs 68,000 crore in food processing over the next few years.
Nov 4, 2017
India is expected to attract an investment of US $10 billion in food processing sector and generate 1 million jobs in the next 3 years.
Nov 3, 2017
Calls to boycott Chinese goods in India get louder even as China believes it is 'an irrational move'
Infosys refutes claims of unsatisfactory work on GST network; promises to resolve issues at the earliest
Bank recapitalisation 'appropriate', 'bad loan' problem not as bad as it looks: Former RBI governor Y V Reddy
Telecom employees willing to shift sectors, take pay cuts as industry sees slump; 100,000 jobs may face the axe
1 hour ago
- Chhattisgarh: Man rapes, murders his four-year-old granddaughter, held
- France vs Peru: Fifa World Cup 2018 live stream, TV listings and start time
- Caught on camera: RPF constable molests woman at Kalyan station, thrashed by commuters
- Fasting or eating during these hours helps reduce your fat, says study
- Sistema exits Reliance Communications; sells its 10 percent stake
- Air Asia passengers complain of suffocation in 'smoky' flight, accuse airline of ill-treatment
- Chanda Kochhar exit: This is how ICICI Bank board edged out 'aggressive, defiant' CEO
- FII inflow to drop as US Federal Reserve hikes interest rate
- Blood on his hands: 'Fugitive' Mallya paid London staffers, but not those based in India, say Kingfisher employees