Footballer Ched Evans has been found not guilty of raping a teenager at a hotel in north Wales, following a two week retrial. Evans admitting to having sex with the 19-year-old but always insisted it had been consensual.
Oct 14, 2016
Bihar: FIR registered against 2 after Centre orders probe in Muzaffarpur Kendriya Vidyalaya ragging case
Morning brief: PM Modi in Bhopal, PV Sindhu to pocket Rs 8 crore as Bank of Baroda brand ambassador and more
Evening wrap: PM Modi praises Indian Army; more 'mushkil' for Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Dawood threatens Afridi and more
Police in Palermo said on 4 April that they had charged a man in Palermo with attempted murder after a shooting incident in the Sicilian city on Saturday, April 2. Police said a Gambian man, Yusupha Susso, 21, was shot in the head during a disagreement with a group of local young men. La Stampa said the victim was in hospital, in an induced coma.
Oct 14, 2016
- Yo-yo test is here to stay: Ravi Shastri clarifies Team India's stand amid growing criticism
- Is post-marriage royalty affecting Meghan Markle's confidence levels in public?
- Virat Kohli warns England batsmen, reveals India's X-factors
- Skoda to steer Volkswagen's INDIA 2.0 growth plan; first car in MQB-A0-IN platform in 2020
- Which bank received highest amount of demonetised notes? It has something to do with Amit Shah
- Top five UFO sightings which could prove alien existence (VIDEO)
- Who was Koko the Gorilla? Ape who learnt sign language, loved cats and met Robin Williams is no more
- Barack Obama's satanic image goes viral: Are Illuminati and Antichrist real?
- West Bengal: 22 years after death, hospital to compensate Rs 19 lakh over negligence