Evening wrap: PM Modi in Forbes list, Sunny Leone hypes Raees item song, Aamir Khan beats own record, and more
Heartbreaking suicide note of Aleppo nurse who killed herself to avoid being raped by 'Syrian Army animals'
The Greater Manchester Police have released CCTV footage from a dramatic kidnapping and robbery in Astley on 19 September. A woman was grabbed by two men off the street, forced into a van, and then taken to the Old Boathouse pub on Higher Green Lane where they demanded money from her. She was punched twice in the head, and the men threatened to throw her in a nearby canal. The two suspects then escaped in the van, which was later found burnt out. Police are now appealing for witnesses.
Dec 13, 2016
- Is Rishi Kapoor starrer Mulk funded by Dawood Ibrahim? Director Anubhav Sinha explains in open letter
- iPhones in India hit by dangerous malware: All you need to know
- Bercy Les Bleus: Paris renames metro stations to honour World Cup-winning French football team
- Massive discounts on iPhones in India will be a thing of past: Here's why
- Delhi air hostess allegedly jumps off terrace, dowry death case filed after family claims she was murdered
- No second chance: Trump further tightens H-1B visa rules
- Here's why Elon Musk is calling a Thai cave rescuer a paedophile
- Madhur Bhandarkar hits out at Rahul Gandhi for his comment on Sacred Games' controversy
- No more brigadier rank? Indian Army may do away with position in bid to be on par with civil services