Monkeys with spinal injuries that have left them paralysed have been able to walk again through wireless implants in their brains and spines which bypass the injury. Scientists say that this new technology could be used to help paralysed people regain control of their bodies.
Nov 9, 2016
- Will US Fed take Digital India's help on Google cue and replicate UPI system?
- Why is Yes Bank board wary of tycoon who wouldn't invest if it was 'No Bank'?
- Infosys row: Company says not aware of any fresh lawsuit
- Maruti U-turn may put India's plan to ease out diesel vehicles on reverse gear
- SBI under-reported bad loans by Rs 12,000 crore in FY 19, reveals RBI report