Sky news reporter David Bowden attempted to question the retail tycoon Philip Green over the BHS crisis, but was met with hostility as Green threatened calling the police, lunged for the camera as well as threatening to destroy it. Green is being urged by many to stop his holiday on his wifes Â£100m pound yacht and confront BHSs pension mess, and sort it as pledged he would do in June, when he was confronted by MPs in the House of Commons.
Aug 18, 2016
Large companies will be aiming to land the biggest stars of the Rio Olympics to be the faces of their brands, but which athletes might the businesses be chasing.
Aug 22, 2016
- Anil Ambani's RCom in limbo as deal with Mukesh's Jio snaps; court cases drag on
- SpiceJet to give hiring preference to employees of Jet Airways: Chairman
- Mukesh Ambani to foray into aviation sector? May buy stake in Jet, bailout Maharaja
- Jet Airways lenders may be facing dilemma of writing off 80% dues or losing 100% loans
- Pawan Hans follows Air India into divestment turbulence as election intervenes